Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
BigPimpin12's test results Vote_lcap2BigPimpin12's test results Voting_bar2BigPimpin12's test results Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
BigPimpin12's test results Vote_lcap2BigPimpin12's test results Voting_bar2BigPimpin12's test results Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

BigPimpin12's test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasukat

Sasukat

BigPimpin12's test results Empty
PostSubject: BigPimpin12's test results   BigPimpin12's test results EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:36 am

And let the testing begin! Head Tester Sasukat here, testing BigPimpin12.

I open Rai-oh and some backrow, he activates...realm of light? Woah what?
Solar Recharge reveals this is Lightraysworn. Guess someone's siding into macro
Realm of light, lightray madoor. This is certainly a unique deck, that`s for sure
It was going really close, but Rai-oh`s negating effect let me turn things around https://i.imgur.com/sjCTupb.jpg
And I win game 1. Only real mess up was him messing up Trag's eff, but it wasn't an issue.

Siding time! Time to side into macro

Oh snap shining angel? That's kinda cool actually.
And turn 1 starliege when went first. I generally think Omega is a much better t1 choice, but maybe he really needs the draw
It's now that I realize I haven't drawn a single hunder monster yet either game... :/.
And then I lose r2. I needed 1 of my 6 hunders. Drew none.

https://i.imgur.com/L86K9JX.png I actually feel kinda bad, lol
I won after a really quite close game. Even more surprising given dat hand.

Name of Tester : Sasukat
Name of Testee : BigPimpin12
Deck of Tester : Hunders
Deck of Testee: Lightraysworn

Overall skill 1-10 : 9 (Was actually really close. And it's the first time I've lost a duel as tester)
Deck Build 1-10 : 9 (There were a lot of actually unique choices that flowed well with the deck. Plus the deck worked really well)
Result of match (+5 for each win, -5 for each loss) : -5
Originality 1-5 : 5 (Have to give full points here. A barely seen deck concept mixed with unique techs. Just yes)
Siding 1-3 : 2 (Didn't really side well for the deck, though I opened so badly both first games he didn't even know what I was running right (Case in point:I didn't xyz either game)
Overall Performance 1-20 : 17.5 (Really well played. I have to give credit where credit is due, and these were actually really good duels, and Pimpin is a good duelist.)

Total: 37.5/58

Dorm placement: Chaos Dragon Purple
Back to top Go down

BigPimpin12's test results
Page 1 of 1