Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Energyjunkie138's test results Vote_lcap2Energyjunkie138's test results Voting_bar2Energyjunkie138's test results Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Energyjunkie138's test results Vote_lcap2Energyjunkie138's test results Voting_bar2Energyjunkie138's test results Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Energyjunkie138's test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasukat

Sasukat

Energyjunkie138's test results Empty
PostSubject: Energyjunkie138's test results   Energyjunkie138's test results EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:57 pm

v.s Frognarchs.

It's a pretty normal frognarch deck, though it was pretty interesting to see beast king barbaros and illusory snatcher
And oh shoot best play 2013 right here. He gets out Obelisk, which is pretty good for him because Obelisk kinda wrecked me. But there's always a counter. Summon gagaga cowboy in atk, run vylon prism into obelisk, i drop to 900 left, pay 500 to equip it to cowboy, attack obelisk both die.
Won a really close r1 (Had 400 lp left).

>Vanity's Fiend
asdfghjkl whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Game 2 was a lot closer, because dark hole got rid of Vanity, and then I got out Constellar Omega backed by Honest. Even gorz couldn't save him from that.
>Sided into macro monarch
Oh jeez, lol. Good thing I didn't draw my macro

Name of Tester : Sasukat
Name of Testee : energyjunkie138
Deck of Tester : Anti-Meta Chaos Hunders
Deck of Testee: Frog Monarchs

Overall skill 1-10 : 8 (He played the deck really well, so was hard to play around. Plus a few of the plays were actually pretty cool, and I had to start looking up rulings)
Deck Build 1-10 : 8 (Was relatively standard with a few techs like Allure and Beast King Barbaros, but worked well and worked with the siding into Macro.)
Result of match (+5 for each win, -5 for each loss) : -10
Originality 1-5 : 4 (The siding is what saved the deck here, making it into Macro Monarch. I've only seen that once before.)
Siding 1-3 : 3 (Vanity's fiend and siding into macro monarchs was pretty sweet)
Overall Performance 1-20 : 15 (They were pretty good matches, especially the 1st one. However it being 2-0 makes it hard to give higher.

Total- 28/58
Dorm placement: Winged Dragon Red
Back to top Go down

Energyjunkie138's test results
Page 1 of 1