Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Divine Tournament (Cancelled) Vote_lcap2Divine Tournament (Cancelled) Voting_bar2Divine Tournament (Cancelled) Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Divine Tournament (Cancelled) Vote_lcap2Divine Tournament (Cancelled) Voting_bar2Divine Tournament (Cancelled) Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Divine Tournament (Cancelled)

Go down 
+5
Aang
energyjunkie138
King
Sasukat
Hero
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hero
Administrator
Hero

Divine Tournament (Cancelled) Empty
PostSubject: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:12 pm

I am hosting a divine tournament. You have to make a deck out of ONE of the 3 god cards. If you chose Slifer you can only use that god card no others and at least TWO Slifer. I will let the joiner decide their god card, if there are problems then I will randomly give you a god card. Please join if you know you will play through to the end as there are only 3 god cards if one quits it just leaves 2 (not that fun). Also if 6 people apply then I will make it so 1 god for 2 people in a team. If i don't get 6 then its only a 3 person tournament, first come first serve. So have fun and post here to sign-in. You have the time it takes for Sages tournament to end to sign-in.

UPDATE: Since 3 people have already joined in one day I am making this the 2nd option (A tournament for 6 instead of 3). 1 god card per 2 people.  Another thing, please do NOT have a deck that has a god card for the sake of it and not to even use properly. For e.g an tier 1 E-Drag deck with an obelisk added only because of the ruling. I want decks that actually wish to utilise god cards (this doesn't mean they have to be your only boss cards)

Rooster:

Sasukat +  Energyjunkie138 = Obelisk
Avatar Aang + Assassin =  Slifer
BigPimpin12 + King = Ra

Match Ups:

(Since some people dont have access to Devpro this will be done as individual duels instead of team)

(1) Sasukat Vs Avatar Aang Vs BigPimpin12    
(2) EnergyJunkie138 Vs Assasin Vs King                  
(3) *Winner of (1)*  Vs  *Winner of (2)*                  

Do not start yet please, I will change the title to "started" when its begun

Last edited by Hero on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:49 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasukat

Sasukat

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:42 pm

So wait, how many other monsters can you use? And I'll sign up with Obelisk
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:52 pm

you may use as many monsters as you wish but you need atleast 2 of your chosen god card. Also if you chose obelisk then you are restricted to only that god card so you may not use or side any slifer or ra. Sasukat added
Back to top Go down
King
Administrator
King

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:40 pm

Count me in mate!
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:44 pm

Great, Post a God card you would like to use if you wish or If you want I will give you the one thats left at the end
Back to top Go down
energyjunkie138

energyjunkie138

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:46 pm

obelsik and ill join
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:48 pm

We got 3 people in one day so I will make it so 1 god card per 2 people. And the total will be of 6 now. 3 Teams of 2
Back to top Go down
Aang
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:11 pm

I'm in with Slifer.

Black Luster Soldier.
Back to top Go down
https://cdda.rpg-board.net
BigPimpin12

BigPimpin12

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:03 pm

I'll join with Ra
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:11 am

Please remember from now that there is only ra and slifer left. And only last space left as King hasn't chosen is god card but has still joined
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:26 am

I'll go slifer.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:28 am

Okay sign-ups closed

Everyone has till 2 days after Sages tournament ends to send me a decklist. Tournament will start when I recieve all decklists that follow the rules
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:37 am

Another thing, please do NOT have a deck that has a god card for the sake of it and not to even use properly. For e.g an tier 1 E-Drag deck with an obelisk added only because of the ruling. I want decks that actually wish to utilise god cards (this doesn't mean they have to be your only boss cards)

Updated above as well
Back to top Go down
dark sage96

dark sage96

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:28 am

nice add to rules lol Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:59 am

Hmmm, and if I refuse to send decklist?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Then you are fired Razz
Back to top Go down
canon7130

canon7130

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:54 pm

so...um...how do i sign up?

Back to top Go down
Aang
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:57 pm

I think you should wait for the next tournament.

Black Luster Soldier.
Back to top Go down
https://cdda.rpg-board.net
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Sorry but this tournament has enough members and as the title states "Sign-ups Closed". As BLS said wait for the next tournament ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:10 am

XD I doubt I'll be fired.
Back to top Go down
dark sage96

dark sage96

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:27 am

canon your welcome to join mine but il need a specified deck list by tommrow
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:55 am

@ Assasin, you are fired Razz
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Since Sages tournament has not updated over a week I am putting this tournament back on track. Please the following 6 people above send me your deck list. Everyone has 3 days to Private message me a screenshot of their deck following the conditions listed above. And if you wish to withdraw from the tournament please post it here or even better post if there someone wiling to replace you and accepts the god card assigned to you.

Edit: King and Aang have left if any one wants to take their place please post or I would have to cancel the tournament due to lack of people
Back to top Go down
energyjunkie138

energyjunkie138

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:34 am

when is it
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:30 am

It was suppose to be when I got the decks after 3 days but since 2 people quit and there is no one to take their places it might be cancelled. I'll wait till the end of today and if I still dont get new members I will just cancel it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) Empty

Back to top Go down

Divine Tournament (Cancelled)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next