Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Divine Tournament (Cancelled) - Page 2 Vote_lcap2Divine Tournament (Cancelled) - Page 2 Voting_bar2Divine Tournament (Cancelled) - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Divine Tournament (Cancelled) - Page 2 Vote_lcap2Divine Tournament (Cancelled) - Page 2 Voting_bar2Divine Tournament (Cancelled) - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Divine Tournament (Cancelled)

Go down 
+5
Aang
energyjunkie138
King
Sasukat
Hero
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hero
Administrator
Hero

Divine Tournament (Cancelled) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am hosting a divine tournament. You have to make a deck out of ONE of the 3 god cards. If you chose Slifer you can only use that god card no others and at least TWO Slifer. I will let the joiner decide their god card, if there are problems then I will randomly give you a god card. Please join if you know you will play through to the end as there are only 3 god cards if one quits it just leaves 2 (not that fun). Also if 6 people apply then I will make it so 1 god for 2 people in a team. If i don't get 6 then its only a 3 person tournament, first come first serve. So have fun and post here to sign-in. You have the time it takes for Sages tournament to end to sign-in.

UPDATE: Since 3 people have already joined in one day I am making this the 2nd option (A tournament for 6 instead of 3). 1 god card per 2 people.  Another thing, please do NOT have a deck that has a god card for the sake of it and not to even use properly. For e.g an tier 1 E-Drag deck with an obelisk added only because of the ruling. I want decks that actually wish to utilise god cards (this doesn't mean they have to be your only boss cards)

Rooster:

Sasukat +  Energyjunkie138 = Obelisk
Avatar Aang + Assassin =  Slifer
BigPimpin12 + King = Ra

Match Ups:

(Since some people dont have access to Devpro this will be done as individual duels instead of team)

(1) Sasukat Vs Avatar Aang Vs BigPimpin12    
(2) EnergyJunkie138 Vs Assasin Vs King                  
(3) *Winner of (1)*  Vs  *Winner of (2)*                  

Do not start yet please, I will change the title to "started" when its begun

Last edited by Hero on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:49 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Angel_315
Angel_315

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:23 pm

So...are you using Yubel, Rafael, and whatever the other one's name was, or just Ra, Obelisk, and Slifer?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Was just using the 3 gods, slifer/ra/obelisk but since people have quit and no more seem to join I will end this tournament before I go off today unless people join
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Tournament Cancelled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine Tournament (Cancelled)   Divine Tournament (Cancelled) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Divine Tournament (Cancelled)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2