Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
shade_killer's test results Vote_lcap2shade_killer's test results Voting_bar2shade_killer's test results Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
shade_killer's test results Vote_lcap2shade_killer's test results Voting_bar2shade_killer's test results Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

shade_killer's test results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasukat

Sasukat

shade_killer's test results Empty
PostSubject: shade_killer's test results   shade_killer's test results EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:17 am

Decided I'd try something a little different for testing today.

Ooh, v.s Ice Barriers. Interesting.
And Warlock of the ice barrier. That's also pretty interesting actually.
>Seven sword of seven stars
I...I actually never even thought of that one.
Hmm, a lot of these techs are pretty cool actually. Kinda makes me want to fix up my ice barrier deck.
Face-downs are scary. Luckily I had a really sacky hand.
https://i.imgur.com/QeecylB.png End of duel 1. I honestly feel kinda bad

Y'know, I actually really like how the water e-drags go with ice barriers. And I do really like this deck. Shame that Ophion is a thing :p.
https://i.imgur.com/YS4wkhf.png End of game 2. I still feel bad. He actually played really well given the situation.

Name of Tester : Sasukat
Name of Testee : shade_killer
Deck of Tester : Evilswarm
Deck of Testee : Ice Barriers

Overall skill 1-10 : 8.5 (Actually played really well given the matchup, and had a lot of good ideas in the deck I had never even thought of)
Deck Build 1-10 : 8.5 (Was a really good build, though it wasn't able to get past Ophion sadly. Even still, it's clearly a good build. Which given that it's Ice Barriers, is saying quite a bit.)
Result of match (+2 for each win, -2 for each loss) : -4
Originality 1-5 : 5 (With both a very rarely seen deck type and some cool unique techs, this was definitely deserved.)
Siding 1-5 : 0 (Didn't have anything to side in for Evilswarms, which do seem to hard counter the deck.)
Overall Performance 1-25 :

Total Score : 30
Dorm placement: Winged Red.

Tester's notes: I really was hoping you'd get a little more points, as you did really well. I think you'll definitely be able to make it to chaos purple next time with any luck
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

shade_killer's test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: shade_killer's test results   shade_killer's test results EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:22 pm

Congratz on red, 1 point off but I am sure you will get it next time
Back to top Go down

shade_killer's test results
Page 1 of 1