Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
shi-yo is in the house Vote_lcap2shi-yo is in the house Voting_bar2shi-yo is in the house Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
shi-yo is in the house Vote_lcap2shi-yo is in the house Voting_bar2shi-yo is in the house Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

shi-yo is in the house

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiyo
Tester
Shiyo

shi-yo is in the house Empty
PostSubject: shi-yo is in the house   shi-yo is in the house EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:53 am

yo peps i reliesed that ive never done one of thee so here i am;

Yo my name is shi-yo what does it mean? idfk :Di know shi means death, and yo mean yo also my name backwards in japanese is yoshi ;D, anyway here 3 things about me:

1. i have a big ego plus im narcissistic, so dobble the win!

2. Im a guy who people come to for advice so if you need anything just pm me, or you can ask me here:
http://ask.fm/HalimMavrakis

3. Im Libyan, and part greek ;D

shi-yo is in the house Original

Last edited by Shiyo on Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo is in the house   shi-yo is in the house EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:27 am

shi-yo is in the house Original

i cant believe i didnt realise u were yoshi in disguise XD
Back to top Go down
Goosey

Goosey

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo is in the house   shi-yo is in the house EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:28 pm

lolzs bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shi-yo is in the house   shi-yo is in the house Empty

Back to top Go down

shi-yo is in the house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celestial Dragon Duel Academy :: Main Board :: Introductions and Leavers-
Jump to: