Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
@xhell88's test results Vote_lcap2@xhell88's test results Voting_bar2@xhell88's test results Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
@xhell88's test results Vote_lcap2@xhell88's test results Voting_bar2@xhell88's test results Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

@xhell88's test results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasukat

Sasukat

@xhell88's test results Empty
PostSubject: @xhell88's test results   @xhell88's test results EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:34 pm

Open with rai-oh and oh snap gimmick puppets

Made a good play getting out a rank 8, though tried to forbidden dress to chain to Warning. Then tried to Junk Puppet the negated XYZ monster, which doesn't work either. I linked to a really though and it's all fixed
With that, I'm up to having early card advantage, so I just swing with Rai-oh
https://i.imgur.com/n3dUPxr.png Current standings
Junk puppets out Egg Head in atk, normal summons Scissor, but doesn't do anything with either. I imagine he's hoping i'll kill scissor so he can rank 8. Can't do dat though :p.
>Forbidden dress from hand.
Had to explain why that didn't work, and with that I'm back in the lead in LP.
>Machina Cannon
Not sure how I feel about this tech. the defense is saving him now thou-Cannon's lvl 8 Surprised
Guess it's xyz time with doll
Finally got past rai-oh by using dress in chain to my bottomless, then attacking. But Starliege next turn helps take that down.
Ooh, machina gearframe to search out fortress. That works I s'pose
https://i.imgur.com/4ueK7SN.png It was a pretty close match, but in the end Hunders were just too fast. I notice the deck is completely trapless, and this deck should be easy to side against.
Inferno Reckless summon? Awesome! Sadly I had a rai-oh on the field, so now I can negate 2 xyz summons. https://i.imgur.com/piMu3L6.png
>Gimmick puppet of Leo. Suddenly the no backrow at all makes sense
>Reborns and makes another puppet.
Y'know I must say, using this much advantage with rai-oh out is kinda a bad plan.
We ended up in a big set of confusion, as he summoned magne doll and tried to inferno to summon necro. I thought he'd just summoned necro and used inferno on that. Took a couple minutes to sort out.
Annnnnnnd system down is a jerk :p.
Then tried to summon gearframe and add something, but rai-oh means couldn't
https://i.imgur.com/C8nOeUE.png And dats game

Name of Tester : Sasukat
Name of Testee : @xhell88
Deck of Tester : Hunders
Deck of Testee: Machina Gimmick Puppets

Overall skill 1-10 : 5 (Did play relatively well, but had a lot of rules and stuff he didn't know)
Deck Build 1-10 : 7.5 (The deck itself worked pretty well too, but it had a lot of possibility for dead draws.
Result of match (+5 for each win, -5 for each loss) : -10
Originality 1-5 : 4 (The deck was pretty original, as I like never see Gimmick Puppets, and the Machina monsters were a nice touch)
Siding 1-3 : .5 (I can't really give higher than this, siding out 2 Gearframe Spirit for 2 Call of the Haunted. I don't understand why.)
Overall Performance 1-20 : 7 (With going 0-2 and so many ruling things, I'm afraid I really can't give any higher than this.

Total score: 14
Dorm Placement:Winged Dragon Red
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

@xhell88's test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: @xhell88's test results   @xhell88's test results EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Congratz on winged dragon red, not the highest dorm but you will get better as you stay in the academy
Back to top Go down

@xhell88's test results
Page 1 of 1