Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero

(Emperor)Muh1

Goosey

Aang

Sasukat

dark sage96

Lelou1524

Luke

C.C.

King

Share | 

Your Academy now has an upgraded beauty rate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Namida
Blue-Eyes White

PostSubject: Your Academy now has an upgraded beauty rate   Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Hey guys and gals~

Namida here! Joined this place only just now, I just found it by accident, and it looked fun, so I just joined, to see what it had installed for me. I'm not all that great a duelist, I have it from copying other peoples plays more, rather then creating my own. Nonetheless, I win a plenty amount of Matches, which I also prefer to play. Only recently made a DN account, so there's not much impressive to see about it.
I'm a girl, 21 years old, I'm bi-sexual, currently have a girlfriend, work in the warehouse of a second-hand shop, and I've stopped with school. I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, I'm very active, especially with my gf, and I do badminton and volleyball as sports. I have a kitten, called Burny, due to a little flame-like brown mark in its fur, right on it's head, and live on my own still. Though I have plans to change that Very Happy
If anyone wants to have a duel, or a fun game, or anything of the sort, please do feel free to ask me over DN or PM. My DN name is my own name, so, there you have that as well. Namida Groothuis.

Hope you'll all be able to be friends, and we can help each other to improve ourselves!

Love and kisses,
Namida <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Your Academy now has an upgraded beauty rate   Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Welcome, we do enjoy the upgrade. If you have any questions or problems feel free to contact me via PM or on DN (my name is ! slayer !).
Back to top Go down

Your Academy now has an upgraded beauty rate
Page 1 of 1