Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
So your dorm room isn't nice enough? Vote_lcap2So your dorm room isn't nice enough? Voting_bar2So your dorm room isn't nice enough? Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
So your dorm room isn't nice enough? Vote_lcap2So your dorm room isn't nice enough? Voting_bar2So your dorm room isn't nice enough? Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

So your dorm room isn't nice enough?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasukat

Sasukat

So your dorm room isn't nice enough? Empty
PostSubject: So your dorm room isn't nice enough?   So your dorm room isn't nice enough? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Howdy there, head tester Sasukat here, back from vacation with a proposition for you all. I know what a lot of you are thinking, "I don't like my dorm room, I want one of those fancy white ones.". Well I have a solution for you. You can take a new test to try for a different dorm. Sounds easy enough right? Well hold on, there are a few catches. First of all, you must wait 2 weeks since your last test to get tested again. Secondly, if you get too low of a score, you will be dropped to a lower dorm. To those of you in Winged Dragon Red this isn't something that matters, but for anyone in Chaos Purple, by taking a retest you run the risk of dropping to Winged Dragon Red.

This next part is for anyone who has gotten your fancy room, in either Blue-Eyes White, or even more impressively, Celestial Dragon Blue. First of all, good work. You truly deserve it. However, don't let the status get to your head. These two dorms are for the elitest of the elite. As such, you must prove that you are worthy to stay in the dorm. After every month that you have been in the dorm, you must be retested. If you receive a score of 40 or higher, you are free to stay in the dorm and hold the honor that comes with it. However should you drop under 40, you will be dropped to Chaos Purple, and if you get a 30 or lower, you will be dropped all the way to the bottom into the Winged Dragon Red dorm. With that being said, don't let the pressure get to you. You have earned your position in these dorms..for now at least

As usual, if anyone has any questions feel free to direct them my way. Head tester Sasukat out.
Back to top Go down

So your dorm room isn't nice enough?
Page 1 of 1