Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Testing Rubric: Originality Vote_lcap2Testing Rubric: Originality Voting_bar2Testing Rubric: Originality Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Testing Rubric: Originality Vote_lcap2Testing Rubric: Originality Voting_bar2Testing Rubric: Originality Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Testing Rubric: Originality

Go down 
2 posters

How should Originality be graded?
How uncommon the deck is
Testing Rubric: Originality Vote_lcap20%Testing Rubric: Originality Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
How unique the deck is compared to other decks like it
Testing Rubric: Originality Vote_lcap20%Testing Rubric: Originality Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
A mix of 1 and 2
Testing Rubric: Originality Vote_lcap250%Testing Rubric: Originality Vote_rcap2
 50% [ 3 ]
However the tester chooses (What it is now)
Testing Rubric: Originality Vote_lcap250%Testing Rubric: Originality Vote_rcap2
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Sasukat

Sasukat

Testing Rubric: Originality Empty
PostSubject: Testing Rubric: Originality   Testing Rubric: Originality EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:17 pm

It has been brought to my attention that the originality section of the rubric may need to be cleared up a bit to have standards to how it is graded. I've had a few people make complaints that it basically forces them to use bad decks, just to not lose points in originality. That and testers (myself included) all seem to grade it differently. As such, I feel that these are the best options moving forward, and I'd like you guys to help decide which we go with.

1)How uncommon the deck is: This seems to be the basis a lot of testers go with. With good reason, it means that decks that overpopulate the metagame and are all over the place get less points than decks that are original, and clearly took quite a lot of thought to have it work. However the downside is that depending on the harshness of the tester, the testee can lose points for a deck that they and/or another tester may think is creative, but the tester who tested may see a lot, and as such give it a lower score.

2)How unique the deck itself is: This is another viable method that can be used for testing. It rewards techs that are used that other decks of the same type don't use, and punishes using a cut and paste version of every other deck like it. However this comes at the cost that if someone uses a very common deck, but with their own techs, they would be treated as really creative. Also, if someone doesn't draw into their techs/unique choices, they would lose points for it. And finally, it encourages adding bad cards to the deck, just to get extra points

Or, we could go with a mix of the 2 (Which I personally use to test), or keep it up to the tester's discretion (As it is now)
Back to top Go down
Goosey

Goosey

Testing Rubric: Originality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Rubric: Originality   Testing Rubric: Originality EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:52 pm

holy jesus all that writing dam son just dam :p
Back to top Go down

Testing Rubric: Originality
Page 1 of 1