Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
roxman's Test Results Vote_lcap2roxman's Test Results Voting_bar2roxman's Test Results Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
roxman's Test Results Vote_lcap2roxman's Test Results Voting_bar2roxman's Test Results Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

roxman's Test Results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
C.C.
Forum Supervisor
Forum Supervisor
C.C.

roxman's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: roxman's Test Results   roxman's Test Results EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Name of Tester : C.C.
Name of Testee : roxman
Deck of Tester : Tempest Gusto
Deck of Testee: MEcha Phantom Beast

Overall skill 1-10 : 9
Good skill, knows what he does, just a little missplay here and there. As he admitted himself.

Deck Build 1-10 : 8
Looks like a good build. Haven't seen much diversity, it's mostly been the same plays, but looks good.

Result of match (+2 for each win, -2 for each loss) : 2
He lost game 1, due to sacking from my end. Game 2 I got just run down, and game 3 never happened cuz my net's *****.

Originality 1-5 : 3
You don't see many of these decks, but it is being used a fair bit. Not as much as Dragno Rulers, or anything of the sort, but close enough.

Siding 1-5 : 4
Sided, from what I could tell, where it hurt my Gusto build. Mind Drain against Tempest and Simorgh, as well as Maxx.

Overall Performance 1-25 : 20
Was a good match, aside from the immense bother of my crap net. But it was a good dueling experience, and allowed me to learn a slight bit more about Mecha Phantom Beasts themselves.

Side Notes :
Looks like a good Deck, especially against passive Decks. Would like to see it run up against the Meta.

Score: 46
Winged Dragon Red = 0-30
Chaos Dragon Purple = 31-54
Blue-Eyes White = 54-59
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: roxman's Test Results   roxman's Test Results EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Gratz on purple roxman
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

PostSubject: Re: roxman's Test Results   roxman's Test Results EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:46 pm

congrats roxman nice to see another mecha phantom beast player do u play number 7 in ur build or is that just my nonsense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: roxman's Test Results   roxman's Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

roxman's Test Results
Page 1 of 1