Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Change of Leadership.  Vote_lcap2Change of Leadership.  Voting_bar2Change of Leadership.  Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Change of Leadership.  Vote_lcap2Change of Leadership.  Voting_bar2Change of Leadership.  Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Change of Leadership.

Go down 
+4
Tensa Zangetsu
Lelou1524
Hero
Aang
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Aang
Administrator

Change of Leadership.  Empty
PostSubject: Change of Leadership.    Change of Leadership.  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Well, Members of CDA, I have been very busy lately, I have a surprise for you in few months coming up, But oh well, I am not very active and I can't help all the members, So I am leaving my authority and promoting Assassin to take my place, I will still log in here as a coding guy but I won't be involved in management, Promoting or demoting, Those things should be discussed with Assassin not me, I hope that I have helped, And I hope that Assassin will succeed in keeping this academy alive.

God with us all.

Aang is out.
Back to top Go down
https://cdda.rpg-board.net
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership.    Change of Leadership.  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Bye Aang, good luck on your surprise project. And congratz Assassin.
Back to top Go down
Lelou1524

Lelou1524

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership.    Change of Leadership.  EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Whats up with this fucking wallpaper on website, put the old one back.
Back to top Go down
Tensa Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership.    Change of Leadership.  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:46 am

Back to top Go down
C.C.
Forum Supervisor
Forum Supervisor
C.C.

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership.    Change of Leadership.  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:12 am

Shut the fuck up, Lulu.
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership.    Change of Leadership.  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:45 am

bye aang
Back to top Go down
Lelou1524

Lelou1524

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership.    Change of Leadership.  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:57 pm

Change of Leadership.  08c9f3
Back to top Go down
darkape

darkape

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership.    Change of Leadership.  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:05 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership.    Change of Leadership.  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Where is assasin i havent seen him.
Back to top Go down
(Emperor)Muh1

(Emperor)Muh1

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership.    Change of Leadership.  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:03 pm

yeah about that we need a new replacement XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change of Leadership.    Change of Leadership.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Change of Leadership.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celestial Dragon Duel Academy :: Main Board :: Announcements and Rules-
Jump to: