Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
Fan Work Section Vote_lcap2Fan Work Section Voting_bar2Fan Work Section Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
Fan Work Section Vote_lcap2Fan Work Section Voting_bar2Fan Work Section Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

Fan Work Section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasukat

Sasukat

Fan Work Section Empty
PostSubject: Fan Work Section   Fan Work Section EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:18 am

I think it'd be a cool idea to have a Fan Works section as a subsection of Off Topics. It could be used for posting drawings, fan made cards, etc. It is a thing I see on a lot of forums and it normally is pretty good to have.

Also if it's used, I'd like to suggest Star Drawing be used for the banner. It seems like it'd fit the section perfectly, and it's got good art. I'd do it, but I'm awful at arting :p
Back to top Go down

Fan Work Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Work Section   Fan Work Section EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:33 am

Hmmm, I'll create the section. I will need you to find the image we should use.
Back to top Go down
Sasukat

Sasukat

Fan Work Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Work Section   Fan Work Section EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:34 am

As in find a banner, or just an image?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fan Work Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Work Section   Fan Work Section Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan Work Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celestial Dragon Duel Academy :: Main Board :: Suggestions & Feedbacks-
Jump to: