Celestial Dragon Duel Academy
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
This is Celestial Dragon Duel Academy. Join us and you will never regret it.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Celestial Duel Academy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Member of the Month
Hero
Clock
Top posters
Hero
so im the tourny guy Vote_lcap2so im the tourny guy Voting_bar2so im the tourny guy Vote_rcap2 
(Emperor)Muh1
so im the tourny guy Vote_lcap2so im the tourny guy Voting_bar2so im the tourny guy Vote_rcap2 
Goosey
Aang
Sasukat
dark sage96
Lelou1524
Luke
C.C.
King

so im the tourny guy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dark sage96

dark sage96

so im the tourny guy Empty
PostSubject: so im the tourny guy   so im the tourny guy EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:45 am

I'll be setting up many tourneys for the academy. some will be really stupid tourneys just for fun and some will be serious. the first tourney will be soon it will be a double elimination tourney post of pm me if you are interested in the first tourney

Last edited by Assassin on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so im the tourny guy   so im the tourny guy EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:06 am

Nice intro.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Administrator
Hero

PostSubject: Re: so im the tourny guy   so im the tourny guy EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Count me in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so im the tourny guy   so im the tourny guy EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:46 pm

If it's the tourney we talked about then I am game as well.
Back to top Go down
dark sage96

dark sage96

PostSubject: Re: so im the tourny guy   so im the tourny guy EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:09 pm

actually i think i will make it no cards with base atk over 2000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so im the tourny guy   so im the tourny guy EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:51 pm

good idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so im the tourny guy   so im the tourny guy Empty

Back to top Go down

so im the tourny guy
Page 1 of 1